Updated: Oct 23, 2021
When my sister first shared this recipe with me, I seriously thought "Eww grosse". But, I had to admit, it is delicious. Why would anyone want to put zucchini into a chocolate slice? Well, it works!
You can easily make this to be gluten free and it's vegan as there are no eggs.
You will need
1 1/2 cups zucchini
1 cup gluten free flour
1/2 cup cacoa powder
1 tsp baking soda (bi-carb)
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 large banana
1/2 cup sugar
1. Pre heat oven to 175'c
2. Grate one medium zucchini (1 1/2 cups) set aside.
3. Mix flour, cacoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a separate bowl and set aside.
4. Mash banana, sugar, avocado. Then fold in the zucchini. Stir in the dried ingredients.
5. Pour the batter into a greased pan and bake for 40 - 50 minutes, or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Set aside to cool.
6. Cut into small slices, sprinkle with icing sugar (optional) and enjoy!!
It's hard to believe sometimes that Gluten Free, healthy food can still be delicious and easy.
But in Meal Plans Made Easy, that's exactly what you will find!
I got so sick of buying alllllllll the Gluten Free cookbooks and never knowing what to make, so I made life easy and put together a Plan!! And it works YAY.